• Clients must wear a face mask whilst in the premises.
• Clients must agree to a temperature reading on arrival. Service will be declined until a later date if the result indicates a high temperature.
• Clients must use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
• Clients must wait in the designated area unaccompanied until a member of staff is available.
• Children’s appointments will be permitted on a 1:1 adult / child ratio.
• Payment must be settled with card using contactless where possible. Apple Pay is accepted with no payment limit.
• Please maintain the current social distancing guidelines with other guests in the salon.
• Clients must keep their belongings with them. Please keep belongings to a minimum. Coats and Jackets must be stored in a bag belonging to the client.
• Clients must remain in the stylist’s chair until payment is taken and future appointments have been made.
• Clients must agree to remove or adjust their face mask for certain services if requested.
• Should you need to use the bathroom facilities please inform a member of the team and they will provide you with a hand towel.
• Please ask a member of the team should you require product information for retail.
• Please note that beverages, magazines and customer incentives are not currently available.
• Clients must not touch any of the stylist’s equipment. E.g. clients are not permitted to dry their own hair.
We have created a safe environment and with your support Redefine will continue to meet all your haircare needs.